ROEKOO B.V., located at Lutmastraat 121E 1073 GT in Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We collect and process personal data from people representing organizations with which we maintain contact in the context of our services and who provide this information to us or is publicly available. You can trust us to handle your data with care and take into account confidentiality. In this statement you can read how we ensure this.
What data do we collect?
ROEKOO B.V. collects the following personal identification data:
• first name
• last name
• function title
• phone number
• e-mail address
How do we collect your data
You directly provide ROEKOO B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Complete and submit the request for contact form on our website
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
• Communicate with us through e-mail, phone and/or other channels
• ROEKOO B.V. may also receive your data indirectly from publicly available sources like LinkedIn
How will we use your data?
ROEKOO B.V. collects your data so that we can:
• Process your request for contact
• Communicate with you about our services, including for acquisition and selling purposes
• Process your order and manage your account
• Email you with special offers we think you might like and/or to inform you about updates of our services
ROEKOO only provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services or to comply with legal obligations.
ROEKOO B.V. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. At all times, we will ask for your approval before we share any non-publicly available data with other organizations.
When ROEKOO B.V. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ROEKOO B.V. securely stores your data in Airtable and GSuite applications.
For Airtable’s security practices, please see: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/203466199-Airtable-
For Google’s security practices, please see: https://policies.google.com/privacy
For how long do we store your data?
ROEKOO B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Automated decision making
ROEKOO B.V. does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being
(for example, an employee of ROEKOOB.V. ) among them.
What are your data protection rights?
ROEKOO B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request ROEKOO B.V. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ROEKOO B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ROEKOO B.V. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ROEKOO B.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ROEKOO B.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ROEKOO B.V. processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ROEKOO B.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, ROEKOO B.V. has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we might request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make sure in this copy to cover or remove your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) to protect your privacy.
ROEKOO B.V. uses only technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit the website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The aforementioned website will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact the appropriate authority
ROEKOO B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-
How to contact us
ROEKOO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured, there are indications of abuse or if you have any questions about the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.